Holiday season is just around the corner and many consumers begin their holiday shopping before Halloween each year. A recent article, 5 Strategies To Prepare For Holiday Season by Seshu Madabushi says that holiday season (November and December) is the busiest season of the year and the highest volume of sales for many businesses. In fact the average retail sales during the holiday season over the past ten years is around seven hundred billion dollars.
Here are tips that will help make your holiday season fruitful and merry.
- Plan out and organize with your team in Ballantyne Team Office Space the specials and events you like to have to attract more shoppers like Halloween contests, Black Friday and cyber Monday deals and Christmas specials.
- Check your inventory to make sure that you have substantial stocks for your events and specials.
- Start hiring and training additional employees if needed to handle the holiday season rush. You can rent a space in Ballantyne Day offices to train these employees to handle calls and inquiries for the specials and events.
Engage with customers
- Use social media like Facebook and Twitter to promote your specials and events.
- Decorate your store with posters, lights and other kind of décor to give the festive look.
- Distribute flyers and discount cards to people visiting your store.
Join a local charity
- Find out a local charity that your clients are associated with and join them (it’s a great way to help people in your community while promoting your business).
- Organize a fundraising or special event like gift-giving or Thanksgiving party for less fortunate families or underprivileged children—holiday season is highly considered as the season of giving.
Following these simple tips will help your small business to have a fruitful holiday season. Looking for a better workspace for your business? YourOffice features a network of world-class business addresses. Each location offers both beautifully appointed short term offices and permanent individual office space. Our offices are move-in ready and equipped with top furnishings and technology that are guaranteed to leave a lasting impression.