A recent article, Co-working spaces are the trend, but do more colleagues mean more problems? by Lydia Dishman believes that co-working space is ideal for many startups –it is a professional space to meet clients and confer with staff. Collaboration and sociability are other factors why many prefer the co-working route.
However working side by side can have its downsides. Here are few issues that may arise in a coworking space.
- You don’t get to select your neighbors.
- When noise and activity from other occupants becomes too distracting, a communal environment can be challenging,
- Entrepreneursare prone to “high highs and low lows”– sometimes in the same hour.
- Because of the communal space there is a possible threat of theft.
- There is always a new class of startups moving in.
- Other entrepreneurs and freelancers who share the space may be more careless.
- Some people are there for the fun – they focus on showing off as opposed to showing up.
- Losing or slow internet connection is an inevitable problem for members of a coworking community.
Hearing and learning the downsides of co-working spaces may change your mind to consider moving in. However, there are other workspace solutions you can choose from. You can visit and see offices in Lake Mary Executive Office Space and Ballantyne Individual Office space. Agreement terms and office plans are flexible, ensuring the proper set-up for your startup and various options to support future growth. With offices that are carefully designed for maximum productivity, you can select the ideal mix of space and services to suit your business. YourOffice has come alongside hundreds of business looking for everything from staffed flexible offices to agile office space. We know your business is unique, and your office space shouldn’t be any different. Let us match the perfect space or service to fit your business needs.