A recent article, How to Clear Your Head—and Boost Your Productivity by Rick Goodman says that being a business owner or a team leader is daunting. You’ve always got a lot of things on your mind and these can mess up your mind and negatively affect your focus and creativity.
Here are five tips to keep yourself organized and improve your focus and productivity.
1. Avoid checking email in the morning. Don’t check your email within your first hour in the office. Give yourself some time to get at least a few things done in a fresh and clear mind before you permit email communications to get in the way.
2. Stop all electronic alerts. Disable all electronic alerts, instead schedule time during the day to go through your smartphone and your laptop; and ensure that you’re not getting little dings each time there’s an email, a Facebook /Instagram message or a text.
3. Break bigger projects into smaller ones. Big projects can be overwhelming so it’s ideal to break them into smaller steps, possibly just one or two reasonable goals for each day or meet your team in meeting space Lake Maryand talk with them what to do to complete these projects in a timely manner. This is a great way to avoid cluttered thoughts.
4. Take regular breaks. It’s very vital to allow your mind to rest. Do somethingto refresh. Have a quick walk outside your office in team office space Lake Mary, meet a friend in a nearby coffee shop or just take a power nap.
5. Use the end of each day to organize your next day. Before you leave the office for the evening, prepare your to-do list and all pertinent documents for the next day. Clean your office space. Declutter! “Give yourself every opportunity to hit the ground running.”
These tips will keep yourself organized and thus make you productive during the day. Looking for better workspace solutions? YourOffice offers you a wide choice of office and workspace solutions: flexible office space, team office space and virtual office packages. You’ll have access to a complete array of office support and concierge services as well as state-of-the-art business technology.