A recent article, Five Customer Service Must-Do’s for 2018 by Shep Hyken believes that a business must keep updated otherwise they will be disrupted and find themselves either playing catch up or worse, shutting down altogether.
Here are five customer service tips you must do to stay competitive in 2018.
- Consider the varying expectations of your customer. The customers no longer compare you to just your competitors, but they expect more than ever. They compare you to any company they like doing business with. So, be prepared to keep up.
- Offer them personalized experience. Make recommendations that are specific to every customer. Whether you have most modern software that tracks and analyzes customer data, or you just remember them when they visit your business in a commercial office space, identify your customers want and offer them a personalized experience.
- Respond promptly, particularly on social media.When a customer needs assistance or a question answered and they email it to you; they want a resolution right away, so respond to them promptly.
- Keep abreast of technology. Invest in the right technology to offer a better customer experience.
- Be more convenient than before.Be more convenient if you want to excel from your competition. Is doing business with you easier and more convenient? It could be extended business hours, more office space locations, or a friendly website. The company that makes it easier and more convenient for the customer wins.
These are five tips to deliver a better customer service experience in 2018. YourOffice is looking forward to help you take care of the customers like you never have before. YourOffice has come alongside hundreds of business looking for everything from plug and play offices to full service virtual offices. We know your business is unique, and your office space shouldn’t be any different. Let us match the perfect space or service to fit your business needs.