A recent article, 7 Easy Hacks to Maximize Productivity by Caitlin Zucal says that productivity is the essence of every business success. However, stress and procrastination can be the major culprit to prevent you from completing your to-do-lists efficiently and in a timely manner.
Here are simple tips to help you increase productivity in your business in Philly.
- Conduct short but concise meetings.
Schedule your meeting in meeting space Philly with your team in Philadelphia Agile Office Space and require them to come ready with an agenda and limit distractions that would end up wasting valuable productivity hours.
- Turn off your notifications.
Constant buzzing of phone due to text messages, emails, social media notifications can strongly distract attention at work, so disable these alerts to focus on your tasks. Try to read these notifications once a day to prevent stress associated with the flooding of your inbox.
- Don’t be afraid to say no when needed.
Saying no when needed allows you to prioritize your work and enables you to focus on present commitments.
- Drink Plenty of Water
Sufficient water consumption keeps you hydrated and can potentially boost productivity, so don’t forget to drink lots of water – at least eight to ten glasses of water a day.
- Useproductivity Tools
Utilize some tools to help you maximize your day and increase productivity. Here are a few of them.
- Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Buffer–help social media management easier by creating custom, targeted streams to monitor conversations, publish posts, and quickly and consistently engage users.
- Evernote–allows users to take notes, create to-do lists, and save articles of interest in one place.
- AnswerHub Knowledge-Driven Productivity (KDP)–empowers employee success through collaboration and shared knowledge.
Productivity is very crucial to your businesses success. Therefore, applying these tips aside from providing them workspace with a complete array of technology can boost efficiency. YourOffice offers you a wide choice of office and workspace solutions: flexible office space, team office space and virtual office packages. You’ll have access to a complete array of office support and concierge services as well as state-of-the-art business technology.
Any other productivity tips to share? Feel free to share your thoughts. We’d also be glad to see you on Facebook and Twitter.