A recent article, 5 Tips for Designing an Office that Creates a Killer First Impression by Ahmad Raza says that your workspace says a lot about your company’s personality— your office should give your company credibility. Not having the right look, can have greater consequences than you might imagine.
Here are five ways to make an amazing office space for your startup.
- Forego the private office for a prestigious office location.
As a startup, you can forego the private office– work with your team in a shared office space. Minimize floor plan requirements so you can afford a more expensive address. This will provide you with easy access to important clients, and give your business a more prestigious aura. Consider Lake Mary Shared Office Space or Denver coworking office space, if the majority of your market is located there.
- Make your small office look spacious, attractive and functional
- Choose light colors to make your small office brighter and look larger.
- Use multifunctional furniture such as a table/desk combo to make activities more about teamwork.
- Forego stuffy furniture and instead create a cozy ambiance.
- Create secure cloud/digital file storage to eliminate file cabinets and closets and instead use the storage space for decorative or functional purposes in your office.
- Ensure that your office has a reliable internet connection.
Avoid embarrassing situations during sales presentation and business meetings by having a reliable internet connection. Work with your technical support and building administrators to ensure a strong signal is available in your entire office.
- Increase your company’s branding visibility.
Check that the landlord offers tenants naming rights for sections of the building. Naming rights will give you permission to have your brand in visible locations. This increases brand awareness and trust in the business industry.
A comfortable office environment with a high business professional presence is an advantage to your business; it attracts clients, investors as well as top talents. YourOffice offers you a wide choice of office and workspace solutions: virtual office space, meeting room access, and coworking office space. You’ll have access to a complete array of office support and concierge services as well as state-of-the-art business technology.
How do you create an impressive and appealing office space for your company? Let’s see your thoughts below. Feel free to visit us on Facebook and Google Plus.