A recent article, How to Get a Better Start on Sales for Your Small Business by Al Davidson says that reassessing your sales process periodically will help improve your business.
Here are five tips to get better sales results this year.
- Implement a concise 30-second sales pitch (elevator speech) to convey a compelling value proposition about your business in Agile Office Space Philly to increase sales leads.
- Write a script for your sales calls to hit the key point and obtain a more steady structure.
- Have a consistent and systematic process in dealing with your sales leads.
- Qualify your sales leads by asking upfront questions.
- Find out which buyers are the most interested and most urgently.
- Sort your leads to deal with highest quality leads first.
- Avoid talking about “price” but instead talk about value and ROI. Consider the following questions that your sale presentations need to answer.
- How much money can you save clients?
- How much will you improve their productivity?
- How much money will your services help your buyers make?
- Assess your sales funnel to see where you are getting results and where you aren’t. With this information you can fine tune your sales process until you receive the results you are looking for.
Improving every aspect of your business, starting with your sales process will offer you a better chance to stay afloat and be successful. Providing better workspace solutions for your employees will help increase efficiency and productivity. Looking for an ideal office for your business in Philly? YourOffice Philadelphia offers you a wide choice of office and workspace solutions: small office space Philadelphia, executive suites Philadelphia and meeting space Philadelphia. You’ll have access to a complete an array of office support and concierge services as well as state-of-the-art business technology.