A recent article, 15 office rules no one tells you by Sophie Hirsh believes that the office is a home away from home where we work together eight hours or more every day. Nevertheless, there are simple rules/reminders that we should not ignore to maintain decency and harmony in the workplace.
Let’s discuss them briefly.
- Treat your desk like your own home and keep it organized, decorate it just like a small office space Denver. Have fun with it, but keep it professional!
- Restart/reboot your computer before you call for a technical support. Don’t panic.
- Give a smile or say hi or hello every time you pass someone in the lobby.
- Allow your teammates in team office Space Denver feel that you care about them; give them short kind notes or simple treats. Caring and sharing is the key to building relationships.
- Wash your plate after eating, otherwise just use disposal one.
- Wait until the end of the meeting before you ask questions.
- Stop burping aloud at your desk, it may irritate and distract your coworkers, keep your poise.
- Refrain from walking around the office barefooted, it’s very awkward.
- Let not your coworker wait for so long when you’re both in the restroom, be sensitive.
- Don’t reheat fish in the microwave, otherwise you will make the whole office space stinky, be considerate.
- Don’t give a high-five to your manager unless your manager initiates a high-five, be courteous.
- Don’t discuss/chat with your colleague in front of the water dispenser so other people can fill their cups too, be kind.
These simple reminders seem funny, but have great impact in the workplace. Looking for better workspace solutions for more efficiency and productivity?YourOffice has come alongside hundreds of business looking for everything from staffed flexible offices to agile office space. We know your business is unique, and your office space shouldn’t be any different. Let us match the perfect space or service to fit your business needs.